- Backstory - Keep your eyes open as you are bound to spot a bear while riding the train through the Canadian Rockies!
By Artist Darlene Kulig
- The inside fabric is Polypropylene filter (64 gm) which is the same filter in N95 masks.
- We recommend washing in a fabric bag or hand washing.
- Each mask is 2 ply material with a woven polypropylene filter to prevent droplets from getting out. They are designed with protection and comfort in mind with soft light material for breath-ability, a comfort band to create less pressure around ears and a better fit.
- They are professionally sewn with ribbing around the mask to maintain shape. Sustainable, environmentally sourced and made in Oakville, Ontario!
- Small (4-6 yrs old) Mid Nose to Chin: 4 inches, Side to Side: 7.5 inches
- Medium (7-10 yrs old) Mid Nose to Chin: 5 inches, Side to Side: 8 inches
- Large (11-14 yrs old) Mid Nose to Chin: 5.5 inches, Side to Side: 9 inches