This bold piece is our Hex Hex necklace's (21503) dramatic cousin! Bigger orbs paired with a deconstructed charm make this the perfect statement necklace for any outfit.
- All metals are brass finished with plating (see below)
- *Orbs are solid acrylic with silk coating (*Nickel Free)
- *Orbs for the GG colorways are Tinted Glass *(Please note: these glass beads are sturdy and are not easily broken)
Finishing *Slight variations may occur
- 12K Gold, Rhodium, Rose Gold, *Black Zinc on brass (*Nickel Free)
Dimensions *Slight variations may occur
- 1mm brass snake chain, plating as noted above
- Approximately 17 1/2" long + extension, *Slight variations may occur
- Hanging together, the orbs and charm measure 6 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Glass orbs 1-5/8" Dia.
PURSUITS | Vanassa Chan, owner / designer behind Pursuits, draws her artistry inspirations from design, architecture and fashion. She has earned her bachelor degree in interior design at University of Central England in Birmingham (United Kingdom). Her background in interior architecture is prevalent in her jewelry designs with composition and form that are visually playful and appealing. Her passion and desire to create led to her experimentation with materials and techniques. Since its launch in 2014, Pursuits has released several micro-collections with the focus on minimalistic designs. Each piece is created in her studio based in Toronto.