- 136 pages
- Published: October 26, 2021
- Non-Fiction / Indigenous / Art & Architecture
- Paperback: 9781773102436 $45.00
- Published by Goose Lane Editions with Carleton University Art Gallery, Thunder Bay Art Gallery, and MacKenzie Art Gallery
- Shortlisted, First Nations Communities READ
Christi Belcourt is a Métis visual artist whose ancestry originates from the historic Métis community of Mânitou Sâkhigan (Lac Ste. Anne) in Alberta. She has a deep respect for Mother Earth and the traditions and knowledge of her people. She is also known for her work as a community-based artist, environmentalist, and advocate for the lands, waters, and rights of Indigenous peoples.